Directors Meeting Minutes April 2 2012

Posted by on Apr 12, 2012 in Directors Meeting Minutes, Meeting Info | 0 comments

April 2 2012 Minutes



Billie Booster Directors Meeting

Minutes

4/2/12

Meeting called to order at 6:00 p.m. by President Kim Baethge.  The minutes from the 3/5/12 regular meeting were read by those in attendance.   A. Jenschke M (moved) to accept minutes as written.   MS (motion seconded) by S. Mohr.  MC (motion carried).

 

Attendees:   Kim Baethge, Elizabeth Nielsen, Suzanne Hartmann, Archie Jenschke, Ralf Halderman, Debbie Stephenson, Coach Lance Moffett, Steven Mohr, Felix Hernandez, Mark Ball and Kelly Finn.

 

All attendees were given a copy of the Athletic Director’s sports update, athletic physical information sheet,  director info sheet, the minutes from last meeting, agenda and treasurer’s  report .

 

Treasurer’s Report:  Balance $45,747.19.  M. Ball M to accept report.  MS by E. Nielsen.  MC.

 

Athletic Director’s Report:  See Attached Report.  Coach Moffett also had a request that Billie Boosters pay for a luncheon from the athletic department for all FISD employees to be held June 1, 2012.  Estimated cost is $300-$400.

 

Standing Committees:

Soccer:  All going well, could use more volunteers.

Softball:  All going well.

Baseball:  All going well.

Track:   Went well.

 

Old Business:  New popcorn machine arrived and working well.  Billie Boosters website has gone live.  Looks good, still has a few bugs to be worked out.  Kim will review minutes from previous years to see if we decided to offer cup sponsors for games or sporting events on the website and we will add a link for program ad prices.  Ruth is already getting ads for sports programs, all will have current athletic pictures.  Ad will be in paper for business or personal program ads.  InVader has Fredericksburg link up and is going to send a PDF to be sent out.

New Business: Want to start selling fundraiser tickets in May this year.  So far the giveaway prizes are 5 parking spaces for football season and 3 pair of season football tickets.  Kim did not hear back regarding the cooler, so Suzanne volunteered to follow up on this matter.  Kim will see about any leftover tickets  from last year and the new ones for this year.  S. Hartmann M to get the tickets.  MS by S. Mohr.  MC.  We will put up new signs at all concession stand locations saying “No outside food or drink”.

We discussed having a special budget meeting on May 21. S. Mohr M to approve meeting and date.  MS by M. Ball. MC  Kim will let all coaches know to get in any requests.

 

S. Mohr M to adjourn meeting.  MS by A. Jenschke.   MC

 

NEXT REGULAR MEETING:  May 7, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.

Leave a Reply